Corporate responsibility is an integral part of the philosophy and culture of the Hellenic Brewery of Atalanti. In this context, the company:
- Is directed at people over the age of 18 years old and does not advertise on shows or sites where 30% of the target audience or more are young people under 13.
- Promotes responsible consumption and encourages the adoption of safe habits for the protection of everyone.
- Invests in primary production through the Barley Contractual Cultivation programme, actively supporting agricultural production and Greek farmers. In this manner it strengthens the Greek economy and ensures that better raw materials are used for the production of good beer.
- Supports important Social Responsibility actions at a national and local level, generating value for citizens, institutions and organisations, and it carries out actions and events that promote culture, arts and sports, in order to contribute essentially to improving quality of life.
- Participates in programmes for the protection of the environment while it also adopts more effective procedures and technologies in all areas it operates in, aiming to limit the use of natural resources and minimise its environmental impact.
The Hellenic Brewery of Atalanti have been a member of the Hellenic Recovery Recycling Corporation since it began its operation. To date, the company has contributed to the purchase of six vehicles for the collection of recyclable packaging.