The company with the corporate name “HELLENIC BREWERIES OF ATALANTI S.A.” (hereinafter the “Company”) places great importance on the lawful collection, processing, use, security and protection of your personal data, regardless of the capacity in which you contact or cooperate with us, such as potential, active or former customers, consumers, visitors to the Company website, employees, suppliers, business professionals, private citizens or associate third parties.
Our Company is the Data Controller for data subject to processing as you navigate through our website, https://www.eza.gr/, and remains at your disposal for any further clarification. Our registered offices are located in the Municipality of Atalanti, Fthiotida, P.C.: GR-35200, Kyparissi, tel.: +30 21062001687, e-mail: email@example.com , and the Personal Data Coordinator is Mr Antonis Theodorou.
Please take some time to carefully read these terms and the Personal Data Security and Protection Policy.
1. Our website
The website https://www.eza.gr/ is our Company website. The contents of the website are mainly informational, as it hosts a wide range of information on our products.
2. The type of personal data we process
• Send CV
We use the above forms to collect:
• Your basic personal data: first and last name, e-mail address, contact telephone, date of birth
• CV particulars: professional experience, diplomas
• Professional particulars: position at a company
3. Do we process data pertaining to minors?
Our website and services are not aimed at minors. In the event that a minor contacts us through our Contact Form or the Sponsorship Form, we immediately delete their personal data as soon as we verify their true age.
4. Purpose of processing personal data
We process your personal data exclusively for the following purposes:
a. to carry out the Company’s communication with you, after you have sent a comment or question through the Contact Form, or
b. to respond to complaints you have expressed and sent us through our Contact Form, or
c. to search for potential employees to staff our Company, or
d. to select potential sponsorships we will undertake as part of developing our corporate social responsibility, after we receive your proposals through the Sponsorship Form, or
Your data are subject to processing exclusively for the aforementioned purposes or occasionally for the purpose of ensuring our Company’s legal/regulatory compliance or to support our legal claims.
4. Legal basis for processing
The processing of your basic data as part of our website, specifically through the Contact Form and by selecting one of the categories for comments, complaints or questions, or through the Sponsorship Form, is undertaken as essential for the purpose of safeguarding our Company’s legitimate interests. Specifically, they serve the legitimate interest in maintaining the necessary channels of communication with existing and potential customers, those interested in our products and those who wish to help shape our corporate social responsibility actions.
As to your data collected through the Contact Form and the option to send a CV, processing is necessary in view of entering into an employment contract with you in future.
5. Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data are accessible only to Company staff as necessary in each case. Staff members have been appropriately informed regarding the secure processing of your personal data.
Companies and private associates (data processors) working with us may also have access, after the Company has assigned them the task of processing (e.g. IT company or marketing company). Data processors perform the processing of your personal data in accordance with the Company’s express orders and after guaranteeing that all appropriate technical and organisational measures have been taken to protect your data.
Third parties who may have access to your data include official state and supervisory bodies (e.g. law enforcement and prosecution authorities, supervisory authorities, etc.), when we are required to comply with legislation, when transmission is deemed essential for important reasons of public interest, and to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
6. Transmission of personal data outside Greece
We do not send your data outside Greece. Your personal data are the object of storage and processing only within Greece.
7. Do we use automated decision-making/profiling when processing your data?
We do not take decisions, nor engage in profiling based on automated processing of your data.
8. Retention period of your personal data
Your personal data which are collected through the Sponsorship Form or the Contact Form, and specifically when selecting one of the available categories (comment, complaint, question), are retained only for a reasonable length of time required for each purpose for processing your data, or for fulfilling our legitimate obligations.
As for the data you send through the Contact Form, specifically when selecting the send CV category, these are retained for a period of one year.
Links to third-party websites
The possible connection from this website to other third-party websites through links, hyperlinks, banners, etc. does not imply any responsibility on the Company’s part for the content of such websites, or the quality or completeness of potential products or services presented there, or the policy these sites adhere to regarding protection and processing of personal data. The natural person should assume responsibility for learning about the protection and processing of their data by the above websites and about their respective privacy policies.
9. The security of your data
We are committed to taking all appropriate organisational and technical measures to ensure the security and protection of your data against any accidental or unlawful processing. It should be noted that our specially authorised personnel processing your personal data have received appropriate guidelines and information.
The measures we take are reviewed and modified when deemed necessary.
10. Your rights as data subjects
As data subjects, you have the following rights:
1. Right to access your personal data.
This means that you have the right to be informed by us if we process your data. If we process your data, you can ask to be informed about the purpose of processing, the type of data we retain, whom the data are given to, how long they are stored, whether automated decision-making takes place and your other rights, such as rectification and deletion of data, restrictions on processing and lodging complaints with the Data Protection Authority.
2. Right to rectify inaccurate personal data.
If you discover there is an error with the data we keep that relate to you, or that they are out of date, you may submit a request for rectification (e.g. correcting a name or updating a telephone number).
3. Right to erasure/right “to be forgotten”.
You may ask us to delete your data if they are no longer necessary for the above-mentioned purposes or if you wish to withdraw your consent in the event that that is the only applicable legal basis.
4. Right to data portability.
You may ask to receive the data you have provided in a readable format, or to ask that we transmit them to another data controller.
5. Right to restriction of processing.
You may ask us to restrict the processing of your data for as long as it takes to review your objections to their processing.
6. Right to object to the processing of your data.
You may object to the processing of your data or withdraw your consent and we will cease processing your data if the legal basis for processing is our Company’s legitimate interest and if there are no other compelling or lawful reasons to establish that our legitimate interest supersedes your rights.
7. Right to withdraw consent.
In cases where processing takes place on the legal basis of your consent (e.g. processing of the “Share your story” form), you can withdraw your consent at any time.
11. How can you exercise your rights?
• If you wish to receive further information regarding the processing of your data or to exercise any of the above rights, you may contact us either by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at +30 2162001683, or by sending a letter to the above postal address (Municipality of Atalanti / Fthiotida, P.C.: GR-35200 Kyparissi) outlining your request and we shall undertake to review it and respond as soon as possible.
• We shall respond to your request within 1 month of receiving it and our response does not entail any costs to you. The above deadline may be extended an additional 2 months due to the complexity or number of requests, in which case you will be informed of the extension and the reasons for it as soon as possible, and no later than 1 month after receiving your request.
• In cases where the request is deemed evidently ungrounded or excessive, the Company may either refuse to handle it, or charge a reasonable fee for handling it, taking into account any administrative costs involved in providing information or carrying out the requested action.
• In the event that: a. you believe your request was not sufficiently and lawfully resolved, or b. you believe the right to protection of your personal data has been violated by processing by us, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (postal address: 1-3 Kifissias Ave., P.C.: GR-11523, Athens, tel. +30 210 6475600, (e-mail: email@example.com).
12. Changes to our policy
We shall update this policy whenever deemed necessary. When there are significant changes to be made to the policy or in the manner in which we use your personal data, we shall notify you by either publishing a notice in a prominent place before the changes take effect, or by any other expedient means. We encourage you to read this policy regularly so that you are familiar with how your data are protected.
This policy was last amended on 7/2/2020.